If You Are Involved in Texas Adult Education and Literacy Distance Learning and Technology Integration
Texas Adult Education and Literacy Distance Learning and Technology Integration
This list is open to adult education and literacy instructors, instructional leaders, professional developers, tutors, administrators, and other stakeholders interested in Distance Learning or Technology Integration in any TWC-funded or non-funded Adult Education and Literacy program.
The AEL Instruction list serves these purposes:
- To highlight AEL research, courses and curriculum, and PD events related to Distance Learning and Technology Integration;
- To inform list subscribes of opportunities and resources for their professional development;
- To share ideas and thoughts about issues relevant to Distance Learning and Technology Integration;
- To create a network of professionals interested in Distance Learning and Technology Integration; and
- To help the Library provide better services to teachers by receiving input from list subscribers about their needs.
For more information or to subscribe to this discussion list, or to change or cancel an existing subscription,
please email TCALL@tamu.edu.
Email should include the new subscriber’s first and last name, e-mail address, and position, and should use the subject line “Subscribe TX AEL DISTANCE LEARNING."