Yolanda (Yolie) Oliver
Program Coordinator I
- B.S. in Hotel Administration (Mt. Ida College, Newton, MA)
- American Language Academy at Babson College (Wellesley, MA - attended 9 months)
- Continental Airlines Training Course Completions including Complaint Resolution, Baggage Service, Gate Management, Ticketing, and Airport Sales Agent
- TCALL Program Coordinator I (Training Coordinator) since May 2018
- TCALL Administrative Associate September 2017 - May 2018
- English-Spanish Translations for Real Estate Documentation, Bastrop, 3 years
- Tour Manager, Field Guides Incorporated, Austin, 2 years
- Customer Service, AAPS Paramedical Service, El Paso, 1 year
- Airport Sales Agent, later added Ticketing Office duties, Continental Airlines, Chihuahua and Cancun, Mexico, 4 years
- General Manager, Cabañas Victoria, Cd. Guerrero, Chihuahua, Mexico, 2 years
- Americana Internacional de Turismo C.A. Prados del Este, Caracas, Venezuela, 1 year
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Coordinates and documents the approval, planning, scheduling, delivery, and routine evaluation processes of TRAIN PD instructor-led Professional Development (PD) events for adult education and literacy statewide.
- Assists PD team in the design and implementation of processes for approval, planning, scheduling, delivery, attendance, evaluation, and documentation of online PD events in the Texas AEL PD Portal.
- Develops and oversees documentation for management of TRAIN PD events; assists in the maintenance of program records and databases.
- Evaluates and researches LMS components for program improvement.
- Responds to inquiries regarding TRAIN PD offerings.
- Serves as point of contact on PD event logistics for TRAIN PD Specialists working offsite.
- Provides logistical and administrative support to TRAIN PD Directors.
- Compiles and analyzes program statistics through custom reports quarterly reporting.