Kathryn (Katie) Snow,
Learning Support Specialist II
- Master of Education in Health Education, Curriculum & Instruction, Texas State University – San Marcos
- Bachelor of Science in Health, Texas A&M University – College Station
- Teacher Certification Program, Austin Community College
- Completed Designing Your Online Course Workshop, Quality Matters
- Completed Improving Your Online Course, Quality Matters
- Texas Examinations of Educator Standards: Science (4-8 grades), Health (Early Childhood-12 grades), Generalist (Early Childhood-6 grades), English as Second Language (ESL) Supplement
- Completed Applying the Quality Matters Rubric, Quality Matters
- TCALL Learning Support Specialist II since 2018
- Adjunct Instructor of Health Education face-to-face and online course for future teachers, Texas State University, 7 years
- Teacher – 5th Grade, College Station ISD, 5 years
- Teacher – 7th grade through high school, Pflugerville ISD, 4 years
- Cancer Specialist with National Cancer Information Center, American Cancer Society, 1 year and 4 months
Current Duties/Roles with TRAIN PD at TCALL
Responds to user inquiries regarding Learning Management System accounts and offerings.
Works on program communications and marketing for the Learning Management System.
Helps with design of online courses and instructor-led trainings within a Learning Management System. May develop and update training materials for the Learning Management System. Works on project timelines for online course projects.
Supports evaluation manager in evaluating current programs against program goals and objectives. Identifies and recommends program improvements.
Assists in the maintenance of program records and databases. Compiles and analyzes program statistics for the Learning Management System.