Administrative Associate IV
- Associate Degree in Business Management, Vista College
- TCALL Administrative Associate IV since 2018
- Lead Sales Support Representative, Operations Support and Purchasing, C.C. Creations, Bryan, 11 years
- Customer Account Specialist, American General Auto Finance, Bryan, 11 months
- Collection Officer/Loan Assistant, State Bank, Bryan, 1 year
Current Duties/Roles with TRAIN PD at TCALL
- Assists other staff with responsibility for budget monitoring, travel planning, and expense functions, including flight itineraries, rental car reservations, and travel budget tracking.
- Assists in the development of office procedures, including complex or specialized functions.
- Explains, interprets, applies, and communicates policies and procedures. May monitor compliance with policies and procedures. Maintains a variety of administrative records. Verifies, processes, and reviews forms, reports, tables, and other documents. Coordinates with the maintenance of files and records.
- Performs advanced word processing, desktop publishing, presentation, and data management activities. Assists in the development of office procedures, including complex or specialized functions.
- Supports other functions of databases and other systems as assigned.
- May assist in the planning of special events and coordination of logistical arrangements or perform special analyses and project summaries.
- May assist in covering local phones and Literacy Hotline calls including literacy program referrals and/or customer service for the PD Portal Learning Management System (LMS).