Dr. Debra Hargrove,
Managing & Communications Director
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership (Florida Atlantic University)
- Ed.S. in Educational Leadership (Florida Atlantic University)
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership (Florida Atlantic University)
- B.S. in Psychology (Organizational Psych) (University of Houston)
- MBTI® Qualification Program Certificate (American Management Association – 2006)
- MBTI® Creating High Performing Teams Using the MBTI® Instrument Certificate (American Management Association – 2006)
- Director of Instructional Design, TCALL, since 2014
- Tech Consultant, National Human Resources Development, Inc. 2000-2014
- Director, Florida TechNet (2000-2014)
- Project Specialist - Florida IDEAL at Florida Atlantic University (1993-1999)
- Corporate Trainer/Security - First American Bank, Atlanta, GA
- Corporate Trainer - FedMart Stores
- Board Member/Web-Master, Association of Adult Literacy Professional Developers
- Chair – State Technology Task Force Committee - Florida
- Ex-Officio, ACE of Florida, Inc.
- Tech committee chair, ACE of Florida Conference Committee
- Lead computer lab, ACE of Florida, Florida Literacy Coalition and Michigan Conferences
- Homework Helpline Volunteer - Boys and Girls Club of Broward County
- Volunteer - Jewish Services Center of Hillsborough County
- Volunteer and Webmaster of FishHawk Trails Neighborhood
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- Oversees development and acquisition of PD curriculum and multi-media course content utilizing staff or external Subject Matter Experts; including oversight of PD Institute Teams.
- Oversees staff assigned to work on delivery, logistics, evaluation, and documentation of Instructor-led PD training.
- Oversees staff assigned to recruit and develop a cadre of professional trainers to meet the needs of AEL programs statewide.
- Manages development of original PD curriculum for delivery via the Texas AEL PD Portal
- Oversees conversion of Instructor-led PD curriculum for delivery via PD Portal.
- Manages LMS functions for user access, PD evaluation, and documentation; branding and promotion; building of content repository; and moderation of Communities of Practice Discussion boards.