Administrative Coordinator II
- B.S.W. in Social Work with minor in Psychology (Southern Illinois University)
- Certificate of Completion, Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners Jurisprudence Exam (2017)
- Pursing LBSW (Licensed Baccalaureate Social Worker)
- TCALL Administrative Associate since 2017
- Administrative support professional and volunteer coordinator in 1500-member church – 11 years
- Intern and subsequently Assistant Director for community-based nonprofit service organization, part-time – 1 year
- Student care aide in after-school program, part-time – 3 years
Current Duties/Roles with TCALL
- As Office Manager - supervises the creation, maintenance, and retention of office files and records; ensures adherence to office procedures; liaison for equipment and service contracts and IT support. Develops, evaluates and ensures adherence to Center policies and procedures to eliminate duplication of effort to streamline flow of operations. Applies, interprets and communicates University policies and procedures and serves as resource for such.
- As Property Manager - maintains office supplies and equipment, keys and building access; coordinates the maintenance of office supplies and equipment; manages space allocation and organization for staff and storage needs; assists in developing budget for equipment and supplies.
- As Statewide Event Coordinator – provides administrative support for center and statewide events, conferences, meetings or other special functions, including site arrangements, on-site support and preparation of meeting materials.
- As Administrative Assistant to project leadership team – performs duties as assigned related to the hiring, orientation, and evaluation of staff; attends meetings or committees on leaders’ behalf as needed; exercises signature authority as delegated; prepares agendas and staffing assistance to meetings; coordinates travel arrangements and itineraries; and provides administrative support for specialized activities or projects
- Additional Interim Duties:
- Assessment discount orders – provides customer service and maintains records.
- TCALL Literacy Hotline - assists callers seeking literacy and English language programs; fields and directs other phone calls to appropriate staff.
- Email Discussion Lists – manages subscriptions and provides subscriber customer service.